COO Young Venture Group
About Young Venture Group
When you think entrepreneurship, you think YOUNG. We are investing entrepreneurs with our sleeves rolled up. With the right and most talented teams selected by us, we build companies from scratch.
Young Venture Group has a portfolio consisting of several companies all operating under the Young label. We also invest in real estate, often in combination by having one of our Young ventures do the operating.
Young Venture Group can make challenging participations, reinvest profits and sales proceeds, and support, develop and grow new and/or existing companies. Companies under the Young label operate in a variety of sectors including real estate and media.
– You will be actively building in a high pace to help shape new venture teams. By selecting candidates through for example LinkedIn, recruiters, etc.
– Within Young Venture Group, we are working on a Young Startups program where we provide micro financing to young entrepreneurs. In addition, through Young Startups we invest indirectly, through some funds, in several well-known startups.
– You will take on this whole process (applications, marketing, website, etc).
As Chief Operational Officer, you are the executive conductor of our group between the CEO, CFO and Founder.
Organization is your thing and you are knowledgeable about everything.
– With our management assistant, you devise business events to which all subsidiaries are invited.
– You control marketing activities and social posts.
– You work closely with and take over tasks from our C.E.O., C.F.O. and Founder.
– Ensure portfolio companies are ready for success before we finally launch them (degree of involvement varies by company)
– Support business development, open doors for founders with potential customers and investors
You must be energized by entrepreneurship, think out of the box, be able to work at a fast pace and deal with the fact that every day is different. Thinking in solutions, opportunities and connecting and not in problems and risks.
As COO, you will help build the Young group and grow with us both personally and professionally.
What we are looking for
+8 years of work experience in business development and investment roles, or in an entrepreneurial role where you have successfully raised funds
Be creative and entrepreneurial
Be integrity, loyal, trustworthy, honest and ambitious
Are you looking for something where you can make full use of all these qualities? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Why choose us?
Market-based compensation between € 65,000 and € 90,000 per year, depending on experience + an agreed bonus (to be effectuated if parties continue after 12 months) of € 25,000, – to € 37,500, – in the form of a participation in the group.
A new entrepreneurial, energetic and challenging chapter in your life;
A high degree of autonomy and responsibility;
The opportunity to launch, implement and lead a new portfolio company.
Are you curious to see if this could be your new challenge and would you like to meet? Then apply for this position and we will contact you! Mail your CV and motivation to email@example.com